Caring and Washing of your items is important for your shirts long term endurance.
- When washing, make sure the T-shirt is turned inside out, and do not use an aggressive detergent or bleach.
- If using tumble dry, use regular setting; don’t use a prolonged setting or high heat; dry inside-out.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners. It will hinder the design from adhering to your shirt and will cause peeling.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please Contact Me Here.
- Dry cleaning is recommended for the Racing shirt and embroidered collared shirts.
- Collared shirts that are decorated with screen printing should follow the washing instructions for T-shirts.